To work on this application locally, you will need to get API Keys of few services.
- Supabase (opens in a new tab) - Database and authentication. The database schema is available in the
- Stripe (opens in a new tab) - Payment processing (for subscriptions). You will need to create a product and a price for it. In future, we will add a way to disable this feature for self-hosted instances.
- Upstash (opens in a new tab) - Redis database for caching
- OpenAI (opens in a new tab) - For their AI models lineup.
- Replicated (opens in a new tab) - For their AI models lineup too.
After you have all the keys, you can copy the
.env.exampleand rename it to
.env.local. Then, fill in the keys in the file.
Install the dependencies
Run the development server